Blog #9
The flipped classroom is an innovative blended delivery model that currently has a following of k-12 and post secondary education according to our textbook. In a traditional classroom the teacher will usually lecture to the students and then afterwards assign the students an assignment that is to be done outside of the classroom. A flipped classroom turns that model on its head. Outside of the class, students watch videos and other multimedia materials that explain concepts much as a teacher does during a lecture.
Link to educational videos: http://www.watchknowlearn.org/
I really enjoyed working with power point. I have been using power point ever since grade school. I like the way it is fairly easy to use. I feel as if anyone can still down for a max of twenty minutes and learn how to used power point to their advantage. What I like about the assignments we had to do on power-point is the free range that we had. We could let our imagination run wild but still had to follow certain guidelines, which in my opinion was great.
Below are screenshots of my two Powerpoint assignments
Link to educational videos: http://www.watchknowlearn.org/
I really enjoyed working with power point. I have been using power point ever since grade school. I like the way it is fairly easy to use. I feel as if anyone can still down for a max of twenty minutes and learn how to used power point to their advantage. What I like about the assignments we had to do on power-point is the free range that we had. We could let our imagination run wild but still had to follow certain guidelines, which in my opinion was great.
Below are screenshots of my two Powerpoint assignments

Comments
Post a Comment