Blog #7
Before this class, I didn't even know how to use Twitter. I would always see people using or posting on it but I never followed. My experiences so far have been pretty good. I like how I can ask a question and use our class hashtag and my fellow classmates are able to respond. That to me would be the biggest benefit. So far I haven't really ran into any issues. I'm fairly content with the progress so far.
The web page design assignment for me personally was fun. When I was in high school I really wanted to pursue a career in web design, but I changed that a long time ago. I think the hardest part for me was trying to figure out what to put on the actual page. The software at first was a little confusing, but once I used it for a little while it became easier. I did like how I was able to pick from all sorts of different designs of pages to make mine stand out from the rest. If I sat down and put a professional page together, I could link it my resume for my future employer to get to know me on a more personal level before even speaking with me. Overall, pretty fun assignment.
http://cliffster25.weebly.com/
The web page design assignment for me personally was fun. When I was in high school I really wanted to pursue a career in web design, but I changed that a long time ago. I think the hardest part for me was trying to figure out what to put on the actual page. The software at first was a little confusing, but once I used it for a little while it became easier. I did like how I was able to pick from all sorts of different designs of pages to make mine stand out from the rest. If I sat down and put a professional page together, I could link it my resume for my future employer to get to know me on a more personal level before even speaking with me. Overall, pretty fun assignment.
http://cliffster25.weebly.com/
Diigo is a really cool website that I would certainly incorporate into my classroom. It is an easy way from the students to interact and engage with one another. They can find reliable sources and content and then annotate them for others to see to highlight the important parts and leave notes. Same for the instructor. They can really pin point the important aspects so the students aren't stuck reading a long boring essay or article. Diigo helps you get to the point in a timely manner.


Comments
Post a Comment