Blog #3
An ELA technology standard that I feel I am most prepared to use would be Standard 2. Being able to design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments. Creating a learning environment that is full of creative and well used technology. Finding a way to utilize technology in the assessments of student work will give better understandings. To be honest, I don't think there is a standard that I wouldn't be opposed to using. They all seem like something I would be able to incorporate in the classroom.
A technology software concept that I would like to use with my students is the socializing concept. Being able to spend time talking with and getting to know other people is a critical aspect of schooling. No matter which grade is being taught, when you can get your students to communicate on any level is a plus. Another cool concept I would use would be to use an avatar. I feel like if the student is able to make an avatar resembling themselves, it will show me how they really view them self, and it may lead to me helping them in the long run. The age range would vary. Possible middle school.
Some new skills that I learned from doing the newsletter design assignment was how to enter a hyperlink and then changing the web address into anything I wanted to make it. Instead of seeing a huge bulky hyperlink, I was able to make it small and more clean looking. Adding the borders were also something new I have never done before. The only thing I didn't like about the assignment is I couldn't figure out how to change the colors of the backgrounds. I didn't too much time on it, but it really annoyed me.Doing this assignment helped me get familiar with design making which can help make tests and quizzes look enjoyable.
A technology software concept that I would like to use with my students is the socializing concept. Being able to spend time talking with and getting to know other people is a critical aspect of schooling. No matter which grade is being taught, when you can get your students to communicate on any level is a plus. Another cool concept I would use would be to use an avatar. I feel like if the student is able to make an avatar resembling themselves, it will show me how they really view them self, and it may lead to me helping them in the long run. The age range would vary. Possible middle school.
Some new skills that I learned from doing the newsletter design assignment was how to enter a hyperlink and then changing the web address into anything I wanted to make it. Instead of seeing a huge bulky hyperlink, I was able to make it small and more clean looking. Adding the borders were also something new I have never done before. The only thing I didn't like about the assignment is I couldn't figure out how to change the colors of the backgrounds. I didn't too much time on it, but it really annoyed me.Doing this assignment helped me get familiar with design making which can help make tests and quizzes look enjoyable.

Comments
Post a Comment