Discussion Board 1

Technology is all over the place these days and it's almost impossible to escape it. I have found that my prior experiences have really helped me a lot through out my life. Without technology we as humans would be very limited in everyday life. Workplaces, schools, and even at home life; technology has and will continue to grow and become more and more depended upon. Most of my experiences have been through mostly hands on experiences dealing with different formats and material.

What I plan on learning the most in this class is being able to apply the knowledge that I already possess and carry it on to others. Being able to teach them the ends and outs of the basics in order for them to have a better understanding in which ever field of technology they're most interested in. Also, to gather any information I may not already know. Because, learning is fun.




Comments

  1. Hi,

    Seems like you are already pretty experienced with technology. Honestly, I think that's pretty cool and your blog looks very good as well. I definitely agree with you in saying learning is fun, I actually enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts